3D Printing at WPL
We can 3D print for you!
- Cost of $0.10 per gram of filament.
- No time limit.
- Only .stl or .obj files can be accepted
- Size capacity: 8.5”W x 10”D x 10”H (WxDxH)
- Prints may take 1-2 weeks for completion, depending on size of project.
3D Print Policy
- Please read and sign this form and turn it into the library before ordering 3D prints. This form goes over guidelines in more detail for objects that can and cannot be printed.
- Form must be signed by a parent or guardian if patron is 17 or under.
If you have never 3D-printed before and would like to get started with a quick instructional session, if you have any difficulty submitting a print through our form above, or if you have any other questions related to the 3D printer, please contact the library media manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-568-3381 x703!