WHAT ARE THE LIBRARY’S HOURS?
Monday – Friday 9 – 10
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 -12:30
Tuesday 10 – 6
Friday 10 – 3
We now have a pick-up window to the right of the front door! Put your items on hold by going to our library catalog. We will call you when they are ready for pick-up.
Pick-Up Window Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 – 3
Tuesday 9 – 6
Friday 9 – 3
Saturday 10 – 1
We suggest making an appointment if you would like to ensure that you can enter the library at a specific time, but it is not required. (970.568.3040)
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Patrons who would like to visit the library should make an appointment in advance if they want to ensure there is space available. These appointments are for browsing, test-taking, and computer-use only. Seating areas and children’s toys will not be available. You can schedule a 25-minute appointment up to a week in advance by calling 970.568.3040. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will get back with you regarding your appointment time.
WHAT LIBRARY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE CURRENTLY?
Community members will have access to all of the library’s books, movies, and audiobooks. Computers, printing, scanning and faxing are available. You may also visit our Used Book Store, one person/family at a time. Computers are not to be used for gaming, social media, or internet browsing. WiFi is available in the parking lot and from the bench outside the library. Call or visit our website for more information, to join our email list, or to get up-to-date information on changes to our hours, procedures, and programs.
DO I NEED A LIBRARY CARD TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
You don’t need a card to make an appointment, but you will need a card to check out library materials. If you don’t have a card, you can get one at the circulation desk, or curbside, if you prefer. Bring photo ID and proof of address.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Guidelines for keeping the library safe during your visit:
- To reduce the potential for viruses to enter our building, please do not visit the library if you, or a family member have been sick or have had a fever in the past 2 weeks. If you have traveled outside of the country, please do not visit the library for 14 days.
- Please drop off all materials in our drop box so that they can be properly quarantined.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment. Please ring the doorbell to the left of the front door when you arrive. We will unlock the door to let you in.
- Face masks must be worn to enter the building.
- Observe a distance of at least six feet from other patrons and library staff. Help us all stay healthy!
- Wash your hands thoroughly in our bathroom, or use hand sanitizer provided in the entrance.
- Do not bring food or drinks with you.
- Leave the library promptly when your appointment ends.
CAN I STILL RETURN LIBRARY MATERIALS THROUGH THE BOOK DROP?
All materials need to be returned through our book drop, which is open 24 hours/day.
WHEN WILL MY LIBRARY MATERIALS BE DUE?
All items have normal due dates. (Books/Audiobooks 3 weeks, DVDs 1 week)
DO I HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO PICK UP A HOLD? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO PICK UP MY HOLDS?
We are still offering curbside pickup. You do not have to make an appointment to pick up your hold. After we have called you to tell you your hold is ready, come to the library and call us. We will gather your items and meet you at the door. If you would rather stay in your vehicle, let us know and we will bring your items directly to you. You will have 3 business days to pick up holds before they are put back on the shelf.
WILL LIBRARY MATERIALS BE SANITIZED AFTER THEY ARE RETURNED?
Library materials will be quarantined according to CDC recommendations (24 hours for items that can be sanitized and 3 days for items that cannot.…CDs & DVDs). The items will be left on your account for 1-3 days after you turn them in, they will be sanitized, and no fines will be added to your account during that time period.