"History is written by the winners. The books say the Indians were bad guys and the whites just needed a little land. It's like, Excuse me, let me take your car. I'm discovering it. I'm putting my flag on your windshield."
—Mario Van Peebles
- Philippines feels force of China travel warning Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:33:02 GMT
- China travel warning baffles Philippine resorts
- Can data predict the perfect entrepreneur? Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:10:01 GMT
- Why being over 40 makes you the perfect entrepreneur
- Organic genderless gingerbread debated Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:14:14 GMT
- They're organic, vegan, and they're definitely not 'men'
- Hong Kong's political haircut Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:40:41 GMT
- Politics sparks confrontation in a Hong Kong salon
- Can a mining town survive a shutdown? Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:33:37 GMT
- Can a small, remote mining town in Australia survive?
- The Hindu hardliners who see Modi as their own Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:35:41 GMT
- Is India's hardline Hindu group RSS flexing its muscles?
- Debt campaigners tear up student loans Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:10:27 GMT
- The people who buy and then cancel US student loans
- Pistorius sentencing: Relief as justice is served Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:48:31 GMT
- Relief as marathon battle ends, says Andrew Harding
- Europe's crisis that won't go away Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:48:26 GMT
- New drama five years after start of eurozone crisis