"Each time we re-read a book we get more out of it because we put more into it; a different person is reading it, and therefore it is a different book."
- How Israel keeps Holocaust memories alive Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:43:30 GMT
- As witnesses die, will the Holocaust be forgotten?
- Africa rising - but who benefits? Tue, 18 Jun 2013 04:01:09 GMT
- But who gains most from the continent's rapid growth?
- Colours of space - Visions of the Universe Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:01:58 GMT
- The vivid hues astronomers use to bring the cosmos to life
- Does Paris need new skyscrapers? Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:39:24 GMT
- Critics question plans for 12 new skyscrapers
- Day in pictures: 18 June 2013 Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:59:58 GMT
- Twenty-four hours of news photos from around the world
- Behind Nigeria's piracy Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:45:09 GMT
- How corruption in Nigeria's oil sector has fuelled sea attacks
- VIDEO: Self-obsessed Millennials having fun Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:09:32 GMT
- Meet the shallow, self-obsessed Millennials having so much fun
- The missing children of Thailand Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:41:07 GMT
- What has happened to Thailand's many missing children?
- Brazil's leaders caught out by mass protests Tue, 18 Jun 2013 02:55:14 GMT
- Leaders caught out by mass protests, Gary Duffy writes