"The biggest critics of my books are people who never read them."
—Jackie Collins best selling author
- Across Colorado, dozens of families look for missing children Sun, 19 May 2013 00:48:26 MDT
- Across Colorado, dozens of families are looking for missing children. Some have been searching for months for decades. For some, it can be hard to convince investigators to go after very cold leads.
- Push underway in Colorado Springs to recall Senate president Morse Sat, 18 May 2013 23:36:03 MDT
- It's rare to find a Democrat representing Senate District 11, especially in a part of the state where most of the surrounding Senate districts are Republican strongholds.
- Longmont storm likely winged clips from bird camera Sat, 18 May 2013 23:32:31 MDT
- The Boulder County Fairgrounds' popular "osprey cam" is off the air — and probably will remain that way for the rest of this year's nesting season.
- Incoming Aurora school superintendent will build on positive trends Sat, 18 May 2013 23:30:10 MDT
- When Rico Munn heard on the radio that Aurora Public Schools superintendent John Barry would retire after seven years running the 40,000-student district, he felt the tug on a gut level.
- Police jobs are tough to fill in some small Colorado towns Sat, 18 May 2013 23:27:48 MDT
- MONTROSE — Tom Chinn chose law enforcement as a career 40 years ago and has never turned back.
- Aurora Public Schools open first community garden Sat, 18 May 2013 23:25:09 MDT
- Students and neighborhood residents joined together Saturday to dig in Aurora Public Schools' first community garden.
- Rector of burned Denver church wrestles with issues of urban homeless Sat, 18 May 2013 23:24:16 MDT
- Each of the seven stained-glass windows on the south side of the Church of the Ascension represents one of the holy sacraments — baptism, communion, confession, matrimony, confirmation, ordination and anointing of the sick.
- "Duck Dynasty" stars make a call on Castle Rock for school benefit Sat, 18 May 2013 23:19:47 MDT
- Phil and Willie Robertson, the hirsute stars of A&E reality TV hit "Duck Dynasty," will headline a fundraiser at 7 p.m. Sunday for the tiny Rock Christian Academy at the Douglas County Fairgrounds and Event Center in Castle Rock.
- Powerball drawing follows late ticket-buying rush Sat, 18 May 2013 22:38:41 MDT
- DES MOINES, Iowa—It's all about the odds. With four out of every five possible combinations of Powerball numbers in play, someone is almost sure to win the game's highest jackpot, a windfall of hundreds of millions of dollars—and that's after taxes.
- Roller-coaster enthusiasts flip for rides in Denver Sat, 18 May 2013 22:36:34 MDT
- Whether they were waiting for the next big drop or throwing their hands up as the world flipped upside-down, every whirling rider was certain of one thing.
- Three arrested in Colorado Springs murder including wife of victim Sat, 18 May 2013 22:35:55 MDT
- The 52-year-old wife and 33-year-old daughter of Widefield resident Miguel Barajas allegedly conspired with an acquaintance to kill the 47-year-old man, officials say.
- Aspenites show little interest in mental health first aid class Sat, 18 May 2013 22:33:52 MDT
- A two-night course that was to offer Aspenites certification in mental health first aid has been canceled, due to a lack of interest.
- Jim Monaghan's funeral services set for Wednesday Sat, 18 May 2013 22:33:32 MDT
- The funeral for Jim Monaghan, a long-time Colorado political strategist, will be held at Denver's Holy Ghost Catholic Church on Wednesday, May 22, at 9 a.m.
- Mountain bike racer severely injured in tumble Sat, 18 May 2013 22:33:05 MDT
- Rescuers airlifted a mountain biker from a remote trail near Roxborough State Park on Saturday after the rider sailed off his bike and landed on his face during an endurance race, officials say.
- Clothing movement to "Fitch the Homeless" reaches Colorado Sat, 18 May 2013 21:21:06 MDT
- Yes, that homeless person you just passed was wearing Abercrombie & Fitch clothing.