"In politics I am growing indifferent -- I would like it, if I could now return to my planting and books at home."
- Saudis meet Yemen aid call Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:15:39 GMT
- Saudi Arabia, which is leading an air campaign against rebels in Yemen, has pledged the $274m (£183m; €255m) in aid to the country called for by the UN.
- In pictures: California wildfire Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:32:28 GMT
- A selection of readers' photos of the wildfire that threatened hundreds of homes in Southern California over the weekend.
- Post Office 'failure' over shortfalls Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:15:03 GMT
- The Post Office failed to discover the cause of large cash shortfalls at sub-post offices before starting civil and criminal proceedings against sub-postmasters, a report finds.
- SNP to launch election manifesto Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:02:32 GMT
- The SNP is launching its manifesto setting out an "alternative to austerity" and claiming to be a force for UK-wide change.
- Dad speaks of satanic cult claims Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:04:48 GMT
- A father falsely accused of abusing his two children as part of a "satanic cult" tells Victoria Derbyshire he is still receiving death threats.
- Police appeal to 'Syria-bound' family Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:06:42 GMT
- A family of six who have been reported missing could already be in Syria, police say, as they call on the parents to get in touch.
- Week in pictures: 11-17 April 2015 Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:07:39 GMT
- A selection of the best news photographs from around the world, taken over the past week.
- Street fashion: Tokyo Camera Style Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:53:31 GMT
- Film cameras spotted on the streets of Tokyo
- Election 2015 in pictures: 16 April Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:02:29 GMT
- Images from the campaign trail: 16 April
- Bedrooms of the remembered Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:58:00 GMT
- The untouched bedrooms of the child victims of Sewol ferry disaster
- Election 2015 in pictures: 15 April Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:07:53 GMT
- Images from the campaign trail: 15 April
- The forgotten mosques of Delhi Mon, 13 Apr 2015 02:09:22 GMT
- Hashim Ahmad Hakeem documents the forgotten mosques of Delhi
- Election 2015 in pictures: 14 April Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:47:01 GMT
- Images from the campaign trail: 14 April
- Your pictures: United Arab Emirates Thu, 09 Apr 2015 07:26:10 GMT
- Readers pictures from the United Arab Emirates.
- The wedding photos that captivated China Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:30:54 GMT
- Tibetan couple's wedding snaps captivate China