"It may not seem like much, but think of the consequences. One overdue library book today, the collapse of the universe by the end of the week."
- UK climate marches attract thousands Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:24:24 GMT
- Thousands of people take part in marches for climate action in London and across the UK, ahead of a UN summit in New York on Tuesday.
- Alice suspect 'could be in Latvia' Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:38:02 GMT
- Latvian police say a convicted murderer wanted over the disappearance of Alice Gross from London could be in the eastern European country - but has not arrived by plane.
- Week in pictures: 13-19 September 2014 Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:19:20 GMT
- The best news photos from around the world
- Day in pictures: 19 September Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:23:08 GMT
- News images from around the world: 19 September
- In pictures: Scottish independence referendum results Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:13:28 GMT
- Scotland votes "No" to independence
- Your pictures: Vintage Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:26:35 GMT
- Readers' photos on the theme of "vintage"
- Day in pictures: 18 September Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:33:26 GMT
- News images from around the world: 18 September
- In pictures: Memory of History Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:48:00 GMT
- Lewis Bush's pictures link the past with the present
- In pictures: Scotland decides Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:50:13 GMT
- Images from the Scottish independence referendum
- Your Pictures: Photos from Wales Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:26:47 GMT
- A selection of your photos from around Wales
- Getting a driving licence without a test Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:03:59 GMT
- How I got my driving licence without taking a test
- What now for Britishness? Sun, 21 Sep 2014 02:01:36 GMT
- What now for the sense of Britishness?
- VIDEO: Westgate mall attack - 60 seconds Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:01:05 GMT
- Background to the Westgate mall attack in 60 seconds
- How Liberia lost its handshake Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:15:59 GMT
- How Ebola has prevented the traditional Liberian handshake
- The volunteers of Baghdad's peace carnival Sun, 21 Sep 2014 01:54:43 GMT
- How do you celebrate World Peace Day in Baghdad?