"A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return."
- Three dead in New South Wales storm Tue, 21 Apr 2015 04:24:13 GMT
- Three people are killed in and more than 200,000 homes are without power as severe storms batter the Australian state of New South Wales.
- Russian forces 'kill top jihadist' Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:58:17 GMT
- Russia says its special forces have killed a North Caucasus jihadist leader in a shoot-out in Dagestan.
- Venezuela 'receives $5bn from China' Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:18:28 GMT
- Venezuela has received $5bn (£3.4bn) in Chinese funding for "development", Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro says.
- Iran to give Australia IS data Mon, 20 Apr 2015 02:43:50 GMT
- Australia and Iran will share intelligence about Australians fighting with militant groups in Iraq, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop announces.
- FBI admits forensic evidence errors Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:23:57 GMT
- The FBI admits "errors" over many years in evidence provided by its forensics lab to US courts to secure convictions, including in death penalty cases.
- Major warns of Labour-SNP 'mayhem' Tue, 21 Apr 2015 04:56:23 GMT
- Ex-prime minister Sir John Major is to claim that a Labour government backed by the SNP would be a "recipe for mayhem".
- Chilcot report release date uncertain Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:25:51 GMT
- The official inquiry into the 2003 Iraq War may not publish its long-awaited report this year, BBC Newsnight has learned.
- Action call over grocery pricing Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:00:44 GMT
- Consumer body Which? demands action from regulator over "confusing and misleading" supermarket pricing.
- Labour plans nurses recruitment drive Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:19:18 GMT
- Labour would launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband will say.
- Tigers, fisherman and the forest Mon, 20 Apr 2015 02:25:28 GMT
- Fear of tiger attack in the Sundarbans mangrove forests
- Election 2015 in pictures: 20 April Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:33:35 GMT
- Images from the campaign trail: 20 April
- Week in pictures: 11-17 April 2015 Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:07:39 GMT
- News photos from around the world
- Prydferthwch y Parc // The Beauty of the Beacons Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:26:19 GMT
- Celebrating the Brecon Beacons, granted National Park status in 1957
- Street fashion: Tokyo Camera Style Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:53:31 GMT
- Film cameras spotted on the streets of Tokyo
- Bedrooms of the remembered Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:58:00 GMT
- The untouched bedrooms of the child victims of Sewol ferry disaster