"Each time we re-read a book we get more out of it because we put more into it; a different person is reading it, and therefore it is a different book."
- Oil summit to hear pleas for action Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:20:25 GMT
- An oil industry body is to call for "meaningful action" from government at a summit to help tackle challenges facing North Sea operators.
- VIDEO: BBC World News business headlines Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:41:51 GMT
- The latest international business headlines from BBC World News.
- Nokia name row with London start-up Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:59:13 GMT
- Nokia has threatened legal action against a UK start-up over the use of the word "HERE".
- Whitney daughter's condition unknown Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:54:23 GMT
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of late US singer Whitney Houston, is in hospital in an unknown condition after being found unresponsive in a bath.
- Suge Knight held over LA death Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:43:21 GMT
- Death Row Records founder Suge Knight is being held on a murder charge by police after a fatal hit-and-run incident in Los Angeles.
- Controllers banking on Philae wake-up Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:28:09 GMT
- The European Space Agency says it will conduct no more dedicated searches for its lost comet lander, and will now wait for the probe itself to call home.
- Study fells cosmic inflation claim Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:54:50 GMT
- Scientists who claimed to have found direct evidence for a cosmic super-expansion at the Big Bang made no such discovery, a soon-to-be published study will say.
- Child obesity rates 'levelling off' Fri, 30 Jan 2015 00:04:14 GMT
- The rise in childhood obesity, which has left one in three children overweight, may be beginning to level off in the under-10s, a study suggests.
- Bedtime 'has huge impact on sport' Fri, 30 Jan 2015 05:28:20 GMT
- Our internal body clock has such a dramatic impact on sporting ability that it could alter the chances of Olympic gold.
- Ivory Coast 3-1 Algeria Sun, 01 Feb 2015 21:52:11 GMT
- New Manchester City striker Wilfried Bony scores twice to take Ivory Coast into the Africa Cup of Nations semi-finals.
- Murray 'melted down' in final - Cash Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:31:30 GMT
- Andy Murray needs "a good, hard look in the mirror" after his Australian Open final defeat, says former finalist Pat Cash.
- Ireland's heroine who had sex in her baby's tomb Sat, 31 Jan 2015 06:02:48 GMT
- Maud Gonne's grief over a child whose death at the age of two, inspired an unpublished poem by W B Yeats.
- The huddled masses besieging Fortress Calais Sat, 31 Jan 2015 00:14:14 GMT
- Growing numbers of migrants are descending on Calais in northern France in the hope of reaching Britain - but they end up in makeshift camps with little hope of a better life.
- Venezuela 'US reporter' ad dropped Sat, 31 Jan 2015 05:56:23 GMT
- Venezuelan TV withdraws a tourism advert which features an image of a US reporter detained while covering the 2013 elections.