"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it."
—Moses Hadas (1900-66)
- VIDEO: Bringing a giant puppet eagle to life Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:33:05 GMT
- BBC News meets the makers of the giant puppets of Spanish Theatre Company Carros de Foc.
- VIDEO: Londonderry fire temple to peace Sun, 22 Mar 2015 01:48:57 GMT
- A huge temple that overlooked Londonderry for the past week has been burnt down as a gesture of letting go of the past and looking to the future.
- VIDEO: New Orleans airport attacker dies Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:15:14 GMT
- A man who was shot by police as he tried to storm a checkpoint at New Orleans international airport on Friday dies from his injuries.
- VIDEO: 3D printing 'builds' Sagrada Familia Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:10:10 GMT
- How 3D printing is helping with the completion of the Sagrada Familia church in Barcelona
- Campaignspotting 2015: The British are coming Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:36:25 GMT
- An American take on the UK general election
- VIDEO: Can we design for better living? Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:43:02 GMT
- Will Gompertz looks at some of the latest cutting edge designs shortlisted for the Designs of the Year award.
- Putin still in fashion 15 years on Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:15:12 GMT
- Fifteen years after his election, Vladimir Putin's popularity in Russia is undeniable, says the BBC's Sarah Rainsford in Moscow.
- VIDEO: Nigeria elections: Key points Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:12:01 GMT
- It has been an eventful day for Nigeria, as the country votes in long-awaited presidential elections. BBC Africa looks back at the day's key developments.
- What is the point of the Large Hadron Collider? Sat, 28 Mar 2015 01:49:11 GMT
- David Shukman explores the justifications for the £4bn 'atom smasher' buried under Geneva.
- Germanwings crash: Counting the cost Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:24:24 GMT
- Is the airline legally obliged to compensate the families of the victims for their loss?
- Porpoises use 'sound searchlights' Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:12:58 GMT
- Porpoises finely adjust the size of the beams of sound they use to hunt - using sound like a searchlight to trap their prey, a study finds.
- Mad Men to live on at Smithsonian Sun, 29 Mar 2015 14:33:20 GMT
- A collection of costumes and props from hit US drama Mad Men is donated to the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
- ABN Amro executives renounce bonus Sun, 29 Mar 2015 20:25:51 GMT
- Executives at the Dutch bank ABN Amro have renounced a €100,000 allowance after a public outcry over the extra pay.
- Prada profit takes a hit from China Mon, 30 Mar 2015 04:42:08 GMT
- Italian luxury goods retailer Prada sees its net profit fall 28% last year as sales slumped in major markets of China and Europe.
- Best Buy closes Canada's Future Shop Sun, 29 Mar 2015 08:54:41 GMT
- US consumer electronics chain Best Buy is closing its Canadian subsidiary, Future Shop, and converting 65 of its 131 stores into Best Buy outlets.