"Beware of the man of one book."
—Saint Thomas Aquinas (1225-74) Italian Dominican monk, theologian, philosopher
- VIDEO: BBC World News business headlines Fri, 28 Nov 2014 22:48:14 GMT
- The latest international business headlines from BBC World News.
- Sony makes experimental paper watch Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:42:32 GMT
- Sony has developed a watch made from e-paper as part of an initiative to experiment with the use of the material for fashion products.
- Airport raids tackle cyberthieves Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:54:48 GMT
- Cyberthieves who used stolen credit cards to buy airline tickets are targeted in raids at 80 airports.
- Star Wars teaser trailer premieres Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:56:41 GMT
- The first trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens is unveiled online and in US cinemas
- Kahlo's home recreated in New York Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:42:16 GMT
- Mexican artist Frida Kahlo's native garden and studio is to be recreated at the New York Botanical Garden next year.
- Graphene promise for body armour Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:44:09 GMT
- The "wonder material" graphene could be used to make bulletproof armour, new research suggests.
- Risk from extreme weather rises Thu, 27 Nov 2014 01:42:30 GMT
- Royal Society says combination of population growth and climate change will increase danger to cities.
- Hollande visits Ebola-hit Guinea Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:39:21 GMT
- French President Francois Hollande visits Guinea on the first trip by a Western leader to a country at the centre of the West African Ebola outbreak.
- 'Exciting' bladder cancer drug trial Thu, 27 Nov 2014 02:25:43 GMT
- A trial to help the immune system fight bladder cancer is showing "exciting" results with tumours completely disappearing in some patients.
- Australia retire Hughes's ODI shirt Fri, 28 Nov 2014 23:40:01 GMT
- An emotional Michael Clarke tells the media that Australia will retire the ODI shirt number of batsman Phillip Hughes, who died on Thursday.
- Van Persie low after 'very bad game' Fri, 28 Nov 2014 23:19:01 GMT
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal says Robin van Persie had a "very bad game" against Arsenal - and his confidence is low.
- Did Korea encourage sex work at US bases? Fri, 28 Nov 2014 00:18:39 GMT
- More than 100 elderly women who worked as sex workers near a US camp in South Korea are seeking compensation from the South Korean government.
- The rubbish collector left on the scrap heap as his city goes green Fri, 28 Nov 2014 00:13:42 GMT
- India's clean-up threatens to clear out Delhi’s rubbish collectors, writes Andrew North.
- Canberra Christmas lights set record Fri, 28 Nov 2014 04:42:39 GMT
- A Christmas display of more than 1.2 million LED lights in the Australian capital, Canberra, has set a new world record.
- Extinct giant penguin found in shed Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:03:45 GMT
- A bird that would have towered above today's largest species is rediscovered thanks to 3D printing.