"The book you don't read cant help."
- Liberia bans football over Ebola Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:48:07 GMT
- Liberia suspends all football activities in an effort to control the spread of Ebola, as the number of people killed by the virus in West Africa reaches 672.
- 'Brain hub predicts negative events' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 00:40:42 GMT
- Scientists have identified a part of the brain that may help us predict when things are about to go wrong and could play a part in depression.
- England make India batsmen struggle Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:55:56 GMT
- James Anderson and Stuart Broad help England continue to dominate India on day three of the third Test at Southampton.
- Liverpool sign striker Origi for £10m Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:11:46 GMT
- Liverpool complete the £10m signing of Belgium striker Divock Origi from French club Lille on a five-year deal.
- Germany's super-shy super-rich Sun, 27 Jul 2014 23:31:29 GMT
- Why do some of Germany's wealthiest families dodge the limelight and avoid conspicuous consumption?
- The people who want to be near a tornado Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:58:37 GMT
- In the US, the number of people who chase tornados is growing - why do they put themselves in danger?
- Italy to 'help douse' Libya fire Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:53:53 GMT
- Italy offers to help extinguish a huge blaze that has engulfed the biggest fuel storage facility in the Libyan capital, Libya's government says.
- Bomber kills Hamid Karzai's cousin Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:34:33 GMT
- A suicide bomber kills Hashmat Karzai, an influential cousin of President Hamid Karzai in the southern city of Kandahar.
- US: Russia 'violated missile treaty' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:46:18 GMT
- The US accuses Russia of violating a Cold War arms treaty by testing a nuclear cruise missile, saying the breach is "very serious".
- UN blacklists N Korea arms ship firm Tue, 29 Jul 2014 03:53:30 GMT
- The UN blacklists the operator of a North Korean ship seized near the Panama Canal in July 2013 with undeclared Cuban weapons on board.
- France offers Iraq Christians asylum Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:59:45 GMT
- France says it is ready to offer asylum to Iraqi Christians forced to flee by Islamic State militants holding the Iraqi city of Mosul.
- China spies 'hacked Canada agency' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:51:39 GMT
- A prominent Canadian government research organisation has been attacked by Chinese hackers, the government says.
- MH17 parents 'angry and frustrated' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:15:24 GMT
- The parents of one of the MH17 crash victims say after meeting David Cameron they are "angry and frustrated" at not knowing what has happened to their son's body.
- Boyfriend killed six-week-old baby Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:28:22 GMT
- A man who killed his girlfriend's six-week-old baby by battering him with a shoe and plastic bottle is found guilty of manslaughter.
- Record breaking Games for Glasgow Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:01:14 GMT
- As Glasgow becomes Scotland's most successful Games, more records are broken by athletes and visitors alike.