"Don't join the book burners. Do not think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
—Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969) 34th US President, Republican
- Supreme India crush outclassed UAE Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:45:05 GMT
- India bowl out United Arab Emirates for 102, the lowest total yet at the World Cup, before racing to victory in 18.5 overs.
- Greek PM vows 'no third bailout' Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:37:26 GMT
- Greek PM Alexis Tsipras denies his country will need a third international bailout, and vows to "start working hard" to change the country.
- Most-wanted Mexico drug lord held Sat, 28 Feb 2015 06:55:53 GMT
- The Mexican president hails the capture of the country's most wanted drug lord - Knights Templar chief Servando 'La Tuta' Gomez.
- Iraq minorities 'wipeout threat' Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:22:47 GMT
- Iraqi minority groups are subject to a "systematic strategy" by IS to drive them out of the country, human rights groups warn.
- 'Progress' in US-Cuba diplomatic talks Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:19:46 GMT
- Cuban and US diplomats are optimistic about progress at talks in Washington on restoring full relations between the two countries.
- Terror tactics 'flawed' - Davis Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:32:50 GMT
- The intelligence agencies are accused of using flawed tactics after it emerged they were aware of the man dubbed 'Jihadi John' before he went to Syria.
- Cyclist, 15, killed in stab murder Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:19:24 GMT
- A 15-year-old boy was fatally stabbed when three men attacked him while he was cycling with friends, police say.
- Laptop found in missing girl search Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:37:18 GMT
- A laptop computer is found in the search for missing 16-year-old Rebecca Watts in Bristol although police have yet to comment on the discovery.
- First-time buyers get 20% discount Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:46:02 GMT
- First-time home buyers aged under 40 in England can now register to buy new homes at a discount of up to a fifth off the normal price.
- Halfway in 24-year photo project Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:50:50 GMT
- Photographers recording the first 24 hours of each year
- Day in pictures: 27 February 2015 Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:22:17 GMT
- Images from around the world: 27 February
- Your pictures: Gardens Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:13:02 GMT
- Readers' photographs on the theme of gardens
- Brit Awards 2015: In Pictures Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:11:56 GMT
- Highlights from this year's ceremony in London
- In pictures: Vintage Nasa photographs for sale Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:37:26 GMT
- Space photos go under the hammer
- Day in pictures: 25 February 2015 Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:54:04 GMT
- Images from around the world: 25 February