"The book you don't read cant help."
- Nepal quake relief drive intensifies Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:23:44 GMT
- Rescue efforts in Nepal intensify after more than 1,800 people were killed in the country's worst earthquake in more than 80 years.
- Baltimore anger over 'racist police' Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:15:35 GMT
- Protesters gather in Baltimore to condemn police violence a week after Freddie Gray, a black man, died after sustaining injuries in police custody.
- Putin-backed bikers head for Berlin Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:59:01 GMT
- An ultra-patriotic Russian bike club begins a controversial ride to Berlin, despite Polish warnings that it will not allow them across the border.
- VW chairman resigns in power struggle Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:22:03 GMT
- Ferdinand Piech, the chairman of VW, Europe's biggest carmaker, resigns after a power struggle with his chief executive.
- Indonesia issues execution orders Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:43:10 GMT
- At least three of 10 people on death row in Indonesia for drug smuggling are given formal notice of their imminent execution.
- Syria Islamists take northern town Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:31:44 GMT
- Islamist rebels have captured much of the north-western Syrian town of Jisr al-Shughur from government forces, activists say.
- Gallipoli tributes to Anzac 'heroes' Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:48:44 GMT
- Australia and New Zealand hold ceremonies to mark the centenary of the military landings at Gallipoli during the First World War.
- Arrest over Japan radioactive drone Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:25:47 GMT
- A man who flew a drone carrying radioactive sand on to the roof of the Japanese prime minister's office has been arrested, Tokyo police say.
- Burundi president seeks third term Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:11:45 GMT
- Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza is nominated as a candidate for a third term in office, a move his opponents say is unconstitutional.
- Emotional McCoy ends superb career Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:04:05 GMT
- Twenty-time champion jockey AP McCoy says he has been 'so lucky all my life' as his career comes to an end at Sandown.
- VIDEO: Moment Nepal earthquake struck Sun, 26 Apr 2015 00:34:51 GMT
- More than 1,500 people are believed to have died in a powerful earthquake that struck Nepal, wrecking many historic buildings.
- VIDEO: Pinhead-sized Bible goes on show Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:01:07 GMT
- A copy of the Hebrew Bible the size of a pinhead has gone on display at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem.
- VIDEO: Putin's 'Hells Angels' ride on Berlin Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:51:37 GMT
- A Russian biker group, famed for their patriotism, have set off from Moscow hoping to recreate the route taken by the Red Army 70 years ago and travel to Berlin.
- VIDEO: Services mark Gallipoli 100 years on Sat, 25 Apr 2015 19:16:43 GMT
- Services are taking place around the world to mark the 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli campaign, one of the bloodiest battles of World War One.
- VIDEO: Australia and NZ remember Anzac dead Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:52:20 GMT
- Ceremonies have taken place at Gallipoli in Turkey to commemorate those who died in the campaign.